Harper’s Homemade bread was born in Pocatello, Idaho in 2001, with a drive to create the freshest, cleanest, best-tasting bread on the market.
We are currently seeking a Baker.
- Produce the highest and most consistent quality of Harper’s Homemade Bread each day.
- Ascertain that bakery is clean and appropriate sanitizing procedures are followed.
- Ensure that daily production targets are met.
- Work well with the bakery team.
- Pass internal safety and quality training.
- Take care of equipment, keep up on maintenance and reduce unplanned down time.
- High School Education and or equivalence.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, oral and written form.
- Ability to work early morning hours and show up on time when scheduled.
- Must be physically capable of standing on your feet throughout the shift, push/pull bread carts and frequently lift 20-30 lb. bread trays.
- To work in the dough area, you need to be able to frequently lift up to 60 lbs. dough trays.
- Be drug free – ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and subsequent drug testing throughout employment.
Skills/Traits Needed for Role:
- Must be detail and result oriented, committed to product quality without jeopardizing safety.
- Ability to organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm and cool-headed during baking time.
- Have effective math computation and analytical capabilities to sufficiently determine the mixture of raw materials/ingredients needed and pour or mix them together.
- Ability to carry out work independently.
Job Type: Full-time