Driscoll Baking Company is seeking a highly motivated individual to be our Bakery Oven Operator.
Produce the highest and most consistent quality of Harper’s Homemade Bread each day.
· Place pans of dough into ovens and unload hot bread out of ovens.
· Training and knowledge of the baking processes.
· Ensure that daily production targets are met.
· Work well with the bakery team.
· Ascertain that bakery is clean and appropriate sanitizing procedures are followed.
· Take care of equipment, keep up on maintenance and reduce unplanned down time.
Skills/Traits Needed for Role:
· Must be detail and result oriented, committed to product quality without jeopardizing safety.
· Ability to organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines.
· Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
· Demonstrates ability to remain calm and cool-headed during baking time.
· High School Education or equivalence.
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English, oral and written form.
· Ability to work early morning hours and show up on time when scheduled.
· Must be physically capable of standing on your feet throughout the shift, push/pull bread carts and frequently lift up to 60 pounds.
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 3am-12pm