Driscoll Transportation is looking for a safe and reliable driver for a dedicated Utah haul and surrounding southeast Idaho.
Operators are responsible for the safe, timely transportation of commodities while following state laws and federal motor carrier safety regulations.
- Preferred a high school diploma or its equivalence.
- Class A CDL License and medical card.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and be able to adhere to DT and DOT drug testing policies.
- Must be able to perform the physical responsibilities of the job, complete job description is available upon request.
- Ability to remain calm and cool-headed in the event of an emergency.