Driscoll TopHay is looking for an Inside Sales Assistant.
Primary duties and responsibilities are focused on generating leads, making cold calls, and following up with potential customers.
Nature and Scope:
· Sourcing new hay sales and purchasing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· In depth knowledge and understanding of hay products and pricing
· Understanding customer needs and requirements
· Developing and closure of qualified hay sales and purchasing opportunities
· Close sales and achieve quotas
· Maintains a professional demeanor in all interactions
· Data entry into various software programs
· Schedule and coordinate calls, meetings, and appointments
· Any other backup and support jobs assigned by management
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
· Proven inside sales experience.
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· A high school degree or equivalent is required.
· Associate degree in the fields of business or agriculture is a plus
· Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Planning and organizing, work and time management.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Have integrity, self-motivator, adaptable and team oriented.