Driscoll TopHay is a hay press plant located outside of Pocatello Idaho. Join an exciting team that unloads,
compresses, packages and re-loads hay into containers for distribution all over the world. If you can work
independently and as a team this job is for you.
Few Basic Responsibilities:
· Ensure your safety and safety of others while performing your daily work.
· Keep equipment in safe working conditions by performing daily maintenance, safety checks, and cleaning to ensure smooth safe operation of his/her equipment.
· Assist press management with Key Metrics and see that goals are achieved focusing on product safety, industry standards, training hours, team work, and customer satisfaction.
· Work with your team as you keep work area clean.
· Other duties as assigned by leadership.
· Experience with forklift, telehandler, commercial truck and trailers, and hydraulics are a plus. Must be able to be Forklift/Telehandler certified.
· Farming or agriculture background or familiar with hay and it’s various grades a plus.
· Must be able to communicate clearly orally and in writing, must understand and speak English. Knowing and understanding basic Spanish language is a plus.
· Organized at work, establish priorities to meet customer deadlines.
· Ability to remain calm when under stress.
· High school education or equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license with good record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $12 BOE