Driscoll Truck Center is looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair machinery and vehicles.
You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail.
They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Valid certification is preferred