Route Sales Associate:
- Deliver bread to each store on assigned route
- Seek the increase of bread sales with each client
- Build relationships with store management
- Continually seek better shelf space and placement
- Communicate vehicle issues with Distribution Supervisor
- See that highest regards are paid to customer needs and desires
- High School education and or it’s equivalence.
- Capable to communicate effectively in oral and written form in English.
- Ability to work Night Shift starting at 1 o’clock am to Noon and show up on time when scheduled.
- Current valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be physically capable to drive throughout the shift, push-pull bread carts and to frequently lift 20-30 lb. bread trays.
- Be drug free – ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and subsequent drug testing throughout
Skills/Traits Needed for Role:
- Must be detail and result oriented, committed to product quality and sales without jeopardizing safety.
- Ability to organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to build effective collaborations.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm and cool-headed in the event of an upset customer.
- Have effective math computation and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to carry out work independently.
- Ability to learn and use software provided to track product sales and credits.