Driscoll TopHay is looking for a Production Associate to work in Hay Press plant.
The plant’s main focus is compressing raw hay to transport in cargo containers.
The Production Assistant will help in the compressing process by running quality checks on hay, clearing plant floor, keep production running efficiently.
Mechanical skills helpful, experience preferred.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Reads and knows production schedule, customer orders, and shipping orders to determine hay to be moved, gathered, and distributed.
· Ensures quality of the product is maintained within acceptable ranges by using instruments and documents during storage and production, utilizing temperature, and detecting and safely removing any foreign material.
· Daily housekeeping of work area, cleaning of plant area, and maintaining a safe work environment.
· Assists in the daily maintenance and repair of Hay Press in accordance to manufacture specifications.
· Assists in daily maintenance and repair of forklifts and telehandler.
· Be an active member of the team and strengthen team relationships and management.
· Assists in keeping facility compliant with local, State and Federal laws, as well Industry Standards.